Low Season School and Study Groups
Low Season - From September - May each year!
CES accepts school and university groups for both adults and juniors from all over the world on group packages from January-May and September-December each year in Dublin, Worthing, London, Oxford, Edinburgh, Leeds and Harrogate. This programme combines expert English language tuition with a fun, interesting social and cultural programme. The packages are built to suit your requests and can be for any length of time and include as many lessons as you require. We design the group packages to suit your needs.
Classes are divided into two sessions. The first part of the class concentrates on grammar structures and writing skills. The second part of the class is designed to improve listening and oral skills. Role play, communication exercises and authentic materials are used. Classes take place either in the morning or afternoon, from Monday to Friday.
As well as excellent tuition, CES can offer many leisure activities and homestay accommodation. Each study group programme is individual and made to measure.
Our packages are competitively priced and include:
- Full board/ half board homestay accommodation
- Two or three students per family
- 20 lessons/15 hours per week in single nationality classes
- Course book rental and additional course materials
- Entry level test at the beginning of the course and welcome pack
- Certificate of Attendance and individual student report
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure
- Full board, single room homestay accommodation for each Group Leader per 15 students
- 24 emergency help line
- Minimum age 12 (see different centres for specific ages: In UK we can accept 11 year old's but only if they come as part of a group or they are accompanied by a parent or guardian)
: January - May and September - December
Class times in Dublin
: 9.45 - 13:00 or 14:00 -17:15 Monday – Friday
Class times in the UK
: 09:30 - 13:00 or 13:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
: 6 (Beginner to Advanced)
: Maximum of 15, average of 12