Important news and COVID updates from CES
We hope that this mail finds you, your work colleagues, your family and friends well and safe. As you can appreciate this has been a difficult time and it is important that we all work together to ensure our students, staff, overseas agents and hosts are all getting the best advice and guidance.
Latest news from the UK
All of our UK schools are fully operational and accepting bookings.
If you are concerned that restrictions might change, please see our "Booking with Confidence" page for special offers and guarantees for all courses booked at CES schools
If you have any questions you can contact us at - email@example.com
GET A QUOTE
Planning your trip to the UK
Students planning to arrive in the UK will need to follow UK Government rules for all arriving travellers. These are slightly different for England and Scotland, so do check with your school before travelling. You need to:
- Complete the Passenger Locator Form and make sure you have a print out of this or a complete form on your phone.You will be asked to show this on arrival and it gives travel details and your address here in the UK. It will ask you to book two more Covid tests after your arrival in the UK
- Find a provider of Covid tests in your own country. You will need to take a test at least 72 hours before you arrive in the UK and have proof of a negative result at the airport
- Quarantine (self-isolate) for 10 days after you arrive either at a hotel, your host family address OR at your own accommodation.
- Students either from or who fly via “red zone” countries cannot enter the UK..
- We have special offers for students who need to quarantine and who are staying for 7 weeks or more.
- We have produced a special Quarantine Guide to give you more information about quarantining in the UK.
Latest news from Canada
CES Toronto is now open and accepting new international students from 7th September.
Students must apply for a Study Permit (CES Toronto is an approved Designated Learning Institution, DLI# 019517085782). Currently the Canadian government requires that students stay in a government designated hotel for 3 days and then move to the Quarantine residence for 11 days. Quarantine Packages have been developed and CES Toronto staff can assist you with all the arrangements.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you are looking for more information about quarantine arrangements in Canada, you can download the current situation in Canada guide.
Latest news from Ireland
We are delighted to announce that CES Dublin is now fully open
We are accepting new international student bookings.
From 20th September we are open and welcoming all new students following the Irish Government's inbound travel guidelines.
Please see the most recent update from the Irish government on travel regulations in to Ireland for teh English Language School sector - HERE
For general travel conditions in to Ireland please see HERE
For academic questions please contact: email@example.com
Be assured that CES is doing everything we can to assist you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and follow the guidelines so we can all return to brighter days.