Enrolling on a Course
On receipt of your registration form you will receive an email:
- Confirming your enrolment and chosen course.
- Uni-Pay link which will enable you to make payment in full or pay a deposit of €250 (Ireland) / GBP£200 (UK). [Deposits paid are non-refundable].
Full payment of fees is due 2 weeks prior to the starting date
Please note any invoices paid directly to CES by credit card will be subject to a total credit card surcharge of 2%
- By bank transfer or credit card through flywire, our preferred payment provider. To register and make a payment go to www.ces-dublin.flywire.com to begin the payment process. [flywire handling fees will be advised at the time of payment]
- By bank transfer in EURO directly into CES bank account:
Bank Name: AIB
Address: 7-12 Dame Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Account Name: Centre of English Language Studies Ltd.
Account Number: 88887063
Sort Code: 93 20 86
[please add €30 to cover bank charges]
- By bank transfer or credit card through flywire, our preferred payment provider. To register and make a payment go to www.ces-uk.flywire.com to begin the payment process. [flywire handling fees will be advised at the time of payment].
- By bank transfer in GBP directly into CES account:
Bank Name: National Westminster Bank
Address: 27 South Street, Worthing West Sussex, BN11 3AR
Account Name: Centre of English Studies Ltd.
IBAN: GB 33 NWBK 602431 74638459
Account Number: 74638459
Sort Code: 60 24 31
[please add GBP£15 to cover bank charges]
**Please ensure when making a payment to include the invoice number and student name or number**
Cancellation, cancellation fees and refunds
All cancellations must be notified in writing.
- Accommodation Fees: Notice provided of 2 weeks - full refund given.
- Tuition and other fees:
- Notice provided of up to 14 days prior of the arrival date - cancellation fee of €250 (Ireland)/GBP£200 (UK).
- Notice provided of less than 14 days prior to arrival - no refund given.
There is no refund if a student fails to complete the programme.
There will be no refund for students who change from Intensive to Standard Course.
Where a visa has been refused, CES will refund the fees less the deposit of €250 (Ireland) / GBP£200 (UK) and bank charges on receipt of
evidence of the visa refusal plus the refusal number.
If the intended commencement date of an English Language Programme is delayed because of visa problems, CES will not adjust your tuition
or accommodation end date and no refund will be made.
- Fees include tuition, assessment test at the beginning of the course, individual report, use of listening centre/multimedia centre for private study, self-access, listening and interactive technology centre, email facilities and guided e-learning.
- We do not accept responsibility for costs incurred due to flight delays, e.g. accommodation.
- If a student does not acquire a visa on time, the above cancellation policy applies.
- We do not take responsibility for loss or theft of belongings.
- Students are expected to have appropriate medical and baggage insurance.
- Non EU students must take out private medical insurance.
- There is no refund of fees for days missed during the course/late arrival/early departure/public holidays.
- During peak times classes can be held at additional premises.
If a student wishes to return to their home country or take holidays elsewhere during the term of their English Language Programme
they are free to do so, but no credit will be given for missed study time. Parental consent is required for any classes or activities missed.